Sunday, January 27, 2008

loAds TO Put DOwN buT NO tiME as oF nOW

Reached from Ooty at night ,around one o clock.What a kickass trip it was.Started at 12 45 and reached back around the same time at night,a great 12 hour trip.Loads to write actually and I will do it once I do get some time,probably,later today.as of now ,I have to prepare some answers for the interview I have to give to SCMHRD and SIBM on the 31st of Jan and 1st Feb respectively.Looking forward for that.Have to go to the ticket agency and get my Pune ticket too.Have to get the copy of my tenth marksheet to be submitted for the GD and PI..
Have a lot to write about the Ooty trip .Actually I kept on saving all the events on my mobile so as to remember them all when I blog and hence have to find some peaceful time to get everything down.As of now thats all folks!!

No comments: